If anybody out there is using Konqueror, try setting up an item in the
Enhanced Browsing dialog with a shortcut like "php" and the search URI set
to "http://www.php.net/manual-lookup.php?pattern=\1";. Now you can go to the
location textbox and enter something like "php:fsockopen" to bring up the
manual page for fsockopen().