Hello,

Boaz Yahav wrote:

> For a Win32 based solution check out : http://www.infacta.com/
>
> I'm extremely happy with this software, what it can do and the price.

This looks like a spammer tool that was not meant to use with live
databases of Web sites.

Is it able to automatically extract subscribers from site database?

Is it able to handle bounces by flagging them in the site database?

These are things where ezmlm/qmail excel.

I use qmail to deliver PHP Classes site notification messages and PHP
scripts to integrate with the site. I just don't use ezmlm because it
does not handle subscribers lists that are not taken for a simple
database query. Other than that ezmlm bouncing message handling work
flow is very good.

You may see from the PHP Classes site statistics that unfortunately
mailing message bounces are quite high and requires proper handling.
Notice the difference between the subscriber count and the count of the
reachable by e-mail.

http://phpclasses.upperdesign.com/browse.html/statistics/

The bouncing addresses near 27% of the total subscriber count but with a
bounce handle work flow like ezmlm's I could still recover some. One day
I'll make my site bounce handling work flow as good as ezmlm's

Regards,
Manuel Lemos