I found some nice mailing list managers at
http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Mailing_List_Managers
/

-----Original Message-----
From: Anas Mughal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 5:33 PM
To: Mostafa Al-Mallawani; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] mailing to 19000 users

I am soon to encounter the problem Mostafa is facing.
Currently, I have written my custom code to mail to
users subscribed to mailing lists on my site. (It is
custom code using PHP, MySQL, Linux cron.)
I was wondering if there is a mailing list system that
could use MySQL to retreive the list of subscribers.
Thanks.

--- Mostafa Al-Mallawani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi, does anyone know how to send mail to 19000 users
> using the mail()
> function, I need to create a mailing list of this
> number of users and
> looping on 19000 users takes up a heck of a lot of
> resources...any
> solutions? thanks.

=====
Anas Mughal