On Friday 01 February 2002 03:52, karthikeyan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
>   I got some sweet responses like using cat and using Output Buffering
> functions.  But then what i really want is to provide user with the
> interface like this :
>
> Pregeneration Program
>
> Step 1 - Choose you Header file [             ]   [Browse] - here they will
> choose the header file
>
> Step 2 - Choose you Body file [             ]   [Browse] - here they will
> choose the content body file
>
> Step 3 - Choose you Footer file [             ]   [Browse] - here they will
> choose the footer file
>
> Step 4 - Please give the output File Name [              ] - The file can
> be saved in the same directory where this program is running
>
> [ Generate ] - This is a button
>
>   When they press generate then step4 file should be created combining the
> step1, step2 and step3 files.  Obviously this will take them to the  next
> page where this operations will be carried out the then they will be shown
> the succes or failure.
>
>   Hope now you understand what i really want.

You're still not making it clear what you want.

Are the header/body/footer files just plain text?

If yes, then cat will do.

Do they contain php that needs to be interpreted?
If so, then does the user need to see the results, or just a simple
SUCCESS/FAILED?

Etc.

/*
The moving cursor writes, and having written, blinks on.
*/