Hi Erica,

I feel your pain - I've been dealing with the same thing this week.  I
finally got the compile to complete and the system up and running, but it
was painful.  It seemed like everything was finished, but I've noticed high
server loads (.8), trouble accessing web pages (I tested using wget and it
had to try 6 times to get the page and kept reporting EOF in headers), and
my MySQL server keeps reporting errors communicating with the web server,
and dropped connections to the MySQL server.  Safe to say, something didn't
work and I need to start over and pray for the best.

Have you gotten it to work properly?  If so, what files did you use and
what steps did you take in the install?

-Ed