Hi Andy,

I was just reading your message, do I see that you send an array with a
form?
Like <input name="glacier[x]"> ?
I just wanted you to know that using brackets [] is not allowed in the
html-name attribute! Your html-page will not validate :(

The sollution is sending al your vars as simple vars (no array) and collect
them with HTTP_GET_VARS[] or HTTP_POST_VARS[], php-variables.

Maybe this will also be a sollution for your problem... just take a look
from another point of view :)

Cheers,
Rainer.