Hi Andy,
What Niklas wrote is true, at this moment it works fine, but.....

when I write code, I always ask myself which factors are constant and still
will work in, let's say, about 3 years from now.
The fact is that you cannot know which kind of useragents (read
browsertypes) there will be in future. What you DO know is that w3c is
setting up rules on which future useragents will rely on. If you follow
these rules you won't be surprised in future! Look at www.w3c.org -> XHTML.

My suggestion:

in your html-doc ->

<form action="mycode.php" method="post" name="form1" >
    <input name="form1_var1">
    <input name="form1_var2">
    <input name="form1_var3">
    etc..
</form>

<form action="mycode.php" method="post" name="form2" >
     <input name="form2_var1">
    <input name="form2_var2">
    <input name="form2_var3">
    etc..
</form>

in mycode.php ->

<?php

while ($myvar = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
    $myarray[$myvar['key']] = $myvar['value'] ;
}

?>

Rainer.