Hmm, let's not forget Sam Adams Triple Bock, if you can find it.  I've
got a bottle that a friend of mine gave me for my birthday three years
ago...  I'm still waiting for the perfect reason to drink it (my wife
doesn't drink and I just don't like to drink alone).  Some of my best
work has been done with the help of Triple Bock.