"Richard Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
1013802064.4935.5.camel@mossroot">news:1013802064.4935.5.camel@mossroot...
> I'd be much more interested in microbreweries, though.  Most commercial
> breweries like Anheuser Busch and Coors don't brew beer.  Send some of
> their product to a lab, and the results will say something like, "Your
> horse has diabetes."
>
> Hmm.  I'd also be interested in a "Guinness Finder" site.  Plug in your
> zip code, and you get a list of all of the pubs and bars in your area
> that serve draft Guinness.  I could support a site like that, or help
> build one.

As it happens, I'm building a site that (among other things) will be a
directory of breweries, micorbreweries, brewpubs, etc.-- all in a PHP app
framework I'm developing. The site is still highly in beta though, with
several design possibilities and data being entered. If anyone's interested,
though, I could send a link.

--
Jon Abernathy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]