I''ve a php script that gets e-mail addresses from a MySQL db and then
using the mail() sends the same message to 100+ recipients.
I tested the script twice.
(1) I commented out the mail() routine.
(2) I looped to get the e-mail addresses.
(3) I echoed the e-mail addresses on the screen.
It worked fine (displayed 136 e-mail addresses) and fast!
(1) I uncommented out the mail() routine.
(2) I used my own e-mail address as the recipient in the mail().
It was supposed to loop to get the e-mail addresses, display them on the
screen, and send me an e-mail every time (136 times).
It loaded very slow (loading indicator). Finally it displayed "url not
found" with the name of the script file. And, I got no e-mails.
Is there a conflict between php mail() and the mail server when multiple
e-mails are involved?
Anthony F. Rodriguez
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php