As a complete newbie to PHP, and relative novice to html, this one has me
stumped. Rather than wade through volumes of documentation, I thought I'd
risk asking it here.

After inserting variables from a fill-out html form into my database, I would
like the form to "goto" the next html page, but I cannot figure out how to do
this basic function. I assume that when one clicks a "Submit" button, the
info is sent to the server, but how do you call a new page? [In my old
Paradox PAL days, this was accomplished very easily. I cannot find a
corresponding function either in PHP or html.]

(I.e: Once a person clicks on <"Input type=submit value="Accept"> Is there a
function that can redirect the form to a new form?)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated (or pointers to a good working
tutorial that covers this area!)

Tia,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/