  From: Tim Thorburn
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 12:25 PM
  Subject: [PHP] PHP based search engine

  Hi,

  Does anyone know of a PHP based search engine for a website?  I was using
  Fluid Dynamics on my site - as I've got some sections of the site in a
  MySQL database, and some sections are just static pages.  However, it seems
  to get stuck in a loop while trying to index portions of my database that
  are DATE formatted.

  Is it even possible to have a PHP search engine search a site that is mixed
  with MySQL and static pages?

  Thanks
  -Tim