I've gone to the mnoGoSearch page - it does look like it would do the job
nicely, however my hosting company absolutely refuses to upgrade to
anything above PHP 3.0.16, also it appears as though I'd have to compile a
good portion of mnoGoSearch on the server itself - another thing I'm not
allowed to do.

I think I've got the Fluid Dynamics search engine working fairly well now -
its not perfect, but it'll do until I can come up with something better.

Thanks
-Tim