From: Vlad Kulchitski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: March 24, 2002 3:10 PM
To: S; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] forms and inputs

Hi continuing with the same issue I just found another bug in my code.
Basically I have a script myfile.php, based on codition it goes through
submit process STEP 1 through 4. It takes along the values it has collected
via:

<form>

<input type=hidden name="name">

</form>

And so on, on the final stage it submits everything is has collected to the
database. What I noticed now is that if I type name with space, like "Mister
Simpson" or again like I mentioned before if I type a sentence in step 2 on
the final stage it gets lost. You can check how it works here:

http://kulchitski.com/btl/btl.php?lang=eng&page=talkroom_submit

If anyone knows how to overcome the problem, please help.

Thanks,
Vlad