On Monday, April 8, 2002, at 02:34  PM, Jas wrote:

> How about this...
> Would I be able to create an array based on the 12 different <FORM
> ACTION="filenames.php" pieces that I need? and then simply call a
> different
> array result for each filenames.php?  If so how could i do this, sorry
> to be
> such a pain but I am trying everything I know and this seems like it
> should
> work, but then again what do i know.

A couple of things:

(1) This mailing list is kind of like HTTP -- stateless.  Just as a PHP
script can't "remember" data unless you continually pass it again and
again, many of us see to great a volume of mail to "remember" what a
thread is talking about.  Be sure to quote relevant parts of a previous
email so that we know what you refer to, it's too much trouble otherwise
for us to check the archives to do this.  (Quoting more than the needed
info is likewise unhelpful.)

(2) Fortunately, I remember coming up with what I had assumed was a
solution to your problem just a few minutes ago.  Did the use of a
function not work for you, or is there some reason that you need to use
an alternative technique?  If this is the case, then please let me know,
I'll try to come up with another solution.  As for the use of an array
to do it, I don't see why not -- but try to be a bit more illustrative
of what you want, since there are an infinite number of ways to use an
array in this case.

Erik

----

Erik Price