From: "Jaime Bozza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[ rswfire ]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [PHP] form posting to a fake page
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:46:23 -0500

Actually, I believe this is a browser problem.  The browser does not
resubmit POST data after a redirect (302 returned), so your final page
never sees the data.  I had a similar problem where I was redirecting in
certain cases and could never get the POST data to come up on the final
page.

(Testing this with both IE and Netscape)

Jaime Bozza