On Wednesday, April 17, 2002, at 03:36  PM, [ rswfire ] wrote:

> Yes it works fine if I access it directly from index.php.  The action
> property is set appropriately.  I believe the problem lies in the fact
> that it is redirected in the background because the page is not real,
> so I'm assuming it is an Apache behaviour as opposed to a PHP
> limitation.

I could be completely wrong here, but any posted data would be lost
since you have redirected.  For all intents and purposes, this is like a
new HTTP request, and without state maintenance somehow (ie session
variables), you will need to come up with a way to pass this data along
to the redirected-to page.

Again, I could be completely off-base in this assumption, I'm just
working off of logic here and not any knowledge of how Apache's redirect
actually works.

Erik

----

Erik Price