From: Dustin E. Childers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 3:10 AM
To: Jason Murray
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Nasty DoS in PHP

It's a default PHP installation. We aren't calling set_time_limit(). I know
its an infinite loop, the point is that if a user wanted to attack a server
(happens every day) they would be able to use this method to take the server
down.

Dustin E. Childers
Security Administrator. CEO, Digitux Security, Inc.
http://www.digitux.net/