I am collecting some data on a page - test.php, ($layer which is an array
of names).
If checkbox is checked that user wants to change drawing order, I should
redirect the browser to page - "updateHTML.php" which has necessary script
to do that.
I achieved redirection using header(), but can't pass the $layer array
with it.
I tried something like:
form..
input type hidden layer...
header()
but then the page isn't redirected since I get a warning that headers have
been sent before the execu. of this line.
What is the way to do this? I don't want to do include since it will put
the contents of both the scripts on the same page.
Thanks,

-Pushkar S. Pradhan