First, I want to thank everyone for their quick responses. Good list here.

Second, yes ColdFusion is "good enough." I am just interested in broadening
my skill set and learning something new. :)

Chris Montgomery        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
210-490-3249/888-745-7603