Actually I was frustrated trying to redirect to a new page and not being
able to pass the array along to the new page usign header(), I won't get
the array in my new page. Also I thought JS would be faster since the
client can submit after doing as many reorderings as he/she wants.

> Is there any reason that you have to use JS to redo the array?  I did
> something like this once and had the buttons monitored by JS, then when you
> click it set a hidden var (with a name like sort) and submitted the page.
> Then my PHP read in everything and redrew the graph based on what we were
> sorting by.  It wasn't as difficult as it sounds - the only problem was they
> decided that it wasn't pertinent to that graph, so we aren't using it
> anymore.  I don't know if I have any of the code left.
>
> -Natalie

-Pushkar S. Pradhan