On Friday, April 26, 2002, at 02:15  PM, Pushkar Pradhan wrote:

> Believe me I certainly don't want to ask a JS ques. here, I am reading
> tutorials on the web!
> I already accomplished reordering using PHP, I gave up on php since I
> wasn't able to pass arrays betn. pages using header().

If your arrays are not huge, why can you not simply use the GET method?

$array = array('mutant', 'zombie', 'psychic');
$temp_array = array();
foreach ($array as $freak) {
   $temparray[] = 'freaks[]=' . $freak;
}
$headerstring = implode('&', $temparray);

header('Location: http://www.domain.com/page.php?' . $headerstring);

The above code creates a querystring that should look like

freaks[]=mutant&freaks[]=zombie&freaks[]=psychic

Then, in your "receiving" PHP page, just do something like

foreach ($_GET['freaks'] as $freak) {
        print $freak;
}

Or whatever processing you need to do.