On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Tom Beidler wrote:
> BBedit it is. I've been holding off on switching for awhile but I just
> started using it today and I'm already kicking myself for not switching
> earlier. There was no problem/learning curve that I was afraid of and I've
> found a number of improvements over the workflow from Dreamweaver. Thanks
> for all the input to all that replied.

BBEdit is the sweetest thing going. You won't regret it.

If you're using OSX, you can invoke it from the command line, and it's
quite scriptable. You can use the same regular expressions in its
search-and-replace that you use in PHP's ereg family of functions, saving
precious brain cells. It's a beautiful junction between the Mackey and
Unixey halves of the machine.

miguel