The code for form.html is

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>HTML Form</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FORM ACTION="HandleForm.php" METHOD=POST>
First Name <INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME="FirstName"
SIZE=40><BR>
Last Name <INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME="LastName"
SIZE=40><BR>
E-mail Address <INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME="Email"
SIZE=40><BR>
Comments <TEXTAREA NAME="Comments" ROWS=5
COLS=40></TEXTAREA><BR>
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="Submit" VALUE="Submit">
<INPUT TYPE=RESET NAME="Reset" VALUE="Reset">
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>

and the code for the HandleForm.php is

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Form Results</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<?php

/* This page receives and handles the data generated
by "form.html". */
print "Your first name is $FirstName.<BR>\n";
print "Your last name is $LastName.<BR>\n";
print "Your E-mail Address is $Email.<BR>\n";
print "This is what you had to say:<BR>\n
$Comments<BR>\n";

?>
</BODY>
</HTML>

And the book suggested POST instead of GET because it
is stated that Post is secure and GET is not.

Thanks,
spellman