For your specific problem, I think Mr. Lemos has provided a viable
solution (using print() or echo() and flush() whenever you need to,
instead of grabbing the socket and write() to it). My problem however is
how you envision solving the communication the other way around (i.e.
when the CLIENT wants to send data to the server).

Bogdan