Greetings people,
Special greetings to all of you who have helped me, sorry I have not written
your names but this list is so helpful that if I wrote all the names down
you would have to scroll 2 pages I guess.

Anyway, I am changing residence and computers soon, I once read a few days
back on the net that there is a package that automatically installs Apache,
PHP, MySql,Perl, GD and ZLib, I just want to know  if this is true and if
any of you have the address/package ? I searched on google unsucessfully,
maybe coz i used the wrong keywords or maybe coz i have not slept properly
for days and its now 5am...I just dont know.

If any of you know the address or such a sort of program/installation please
tell me as I dont want to try setting up the whole thing and 7 hours
again....

Thanks again.

Have a great day,
-Ryan A.

/* Why do gorallas have large nostrils?    a: Coz they have thick fingers!
*/