> I have a search page that creates a dynamic table of results
 > from MS SQL Server.  The table created on the web page does
 > not always get created properly for the same recordset.

If it was me I'd be doing a "view source" on the displayed page and
comparing what it looks like to what you thought your php page was
supposed to generate.  In these cases I sometimes find that I haven't
taken the data being displayed into account and other times it's because
the program flow interrupts things like closing table cells and rows.

CYA, Dave