Not to be argumentative, but what you're trying to do is just so amazingly
much more complicated than any of my suggestions. Maybe I haven't
communicated it well, it maybe there's some requirement to your project
that I don't understand.

Why not just write a listener in PHP and redirect to it? It's basically no
work.

Handcrafting packets for this purpose is like building a car out of paper
clips and cat hair because the car that's freely available to you is red -
and you don't like the color red because your old girlfriend used to wear
it a lot.

miguel