From: Gerard Samuel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 11:30 AM
To: PHP
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP new super globals or something else??

  Actually, no.  $foo and $bar are controls to let the script know which
threads (its a forum script) to follow.
This merely an example.
Im not really looking for a fix for the script, thats a no brainer, but
an explanation as to why the script is not behaving as it is supposed to be
with register_globals set to off.
If its going to run on my box, it would be nice if it ran on everyone
elses to.

Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/
http://dev.trini0.org:81/