Usually people do this with javascript, but you could use
javascript/php/mysql mysql for the data, php to create the dynamic drop down
menus and javascript to refresh the page once someone has picked an option.

Rick

"We do not have to visit a mad house to find disordered minds; our planet is
the mental institution of the universe." - Unknown