You are experiencing two different problems.

1) The blank page you are seeing is possibly due to incorrect HTML
markup, where you are using tables incorrectly (most common problem for
people). Check to make sure you have the same number of data cells in
each row, that all your tag are properly ended, etc. Internet Explorer
gives a best effort to render improper tables, and thus you might see
content with IE and not Netscape. As a test, you might want to just
remove all tables.

2) The source you are getting is *not* source that would produce a blank
page. What you are seeing is likely due to your cache settings not being
high enough to cache the response, so Netscape would have to reload the
resource to get the source. Since it was generated from a POST
operation, you receive that warning. It doesn't make much sense to give
you the *source* of that warning like it does, but that's the basic
explanation. In short, seeing that in your source is similar to being
unable to view the source, unless of course you are staring at a page
that says "Data Missing" at the top with a brief explanation. :)

Hope that helps.

Chris