On Wednesday, June 12, 2002 at 5:48:02 AM, you wrote:

> An 'exit' directive had secretly sneaked into the script! which caused ns to
> abort the rest of the script (as it should) while ie blissfully ignored
> it(??). Anyway it all works now. Thanks again.

Just thought I'd point out an error in your explanation. PHP is executed by the
server, not by the browser. Therefore, IE cannot have "blissfully ignored" an
exit directive since it never saw one. I think you've solved your problem by
coincidence rather than logic - a very bad way to write code.

--
Stuart