Hi all. I'm having the same problem when developing a site with a flash
animation inside. Let's say I'm seeing the page, I change the flash
background color, save the flash animation again and refresh the page...
nothing happens.

I found out that is a problem of configuration of my IE. If I go to
Tools > Options > Temporary Internet Files and set it up to "Every visit
to the page" then it get refreshed well. The thing is that I don't want
to tell every visitor to change this. Isn't there a way for PHP to send
"refresh" header if the visit is beign made after the last update date
stored maybe in a DB or file???

Internet