I mentioned a couple in a previous email:

header("Expires: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s", time()) . " GMT");
header("Cache-Control: Private");

Most HTTP headers with regards to caching are more intended to dictate
proxy behavior. For example, the header above specifying that
cache-control be private keeps personal information sent in a POST from
being cached. In fact, many people include that header at the beginning
of any script receiving POST data (there are clean ways to do this with
well-designed architectures).

I honestly don't know which HTTP headers IE will be most interested in,
so you might want to do a tad bit of research. Here is another to try:

header("Pragma: no-cache");

Let me know if any of this does/doesn't work. I should give more
concrete answers, but I don't have much time this evening. :)

Chris