Привет!
> Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:
>> My page is always in the same charset, the problem is that the user
>> input might not be ...

Okay, I went thru a bit of docs on the japanese multibyte problem and
got some surface understanding of the problem. Yes, since char
dimensions are going to be different I see why browser would end-up
mixing up the input. If you find any interesting site explaining how to
do this please share. I'll be extending an existing content-repository
to add chinese text management in the winter so I'll better start to
worry about it. Thanks in advance.

As for your problem, I am afraid you would better turn to a japanese
programmers' mailing list. That's if you speak japanese yourself, but
you seem to do, so...

пока
Альберто
Киев

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......