Hi Richard. It is very probable I will not be able to solve this kind of
problems with my few knowledge, but in order to save everybody's time
(specially yours), I will have to advise you that more advanced writers
will ask you for a more accurate description of your problem such as
Server's Software and versions, what your code looks like, and what
problem you see like errors or such.

C.