Learning about HTTP protocol helps a LOT with understanding headers.  Basically, the
headers are generated by the server to tell the client (browser) what to do.  If you
send ANYTHING (even a hard return) before the header function is invoked then you will
get this error.  In essence, if you are going to use the header() function without
output buffering, then it should be just like this:

—--top of text editor----
<?php
header("Location: blah.php");
?>
—-- End of text editor----

Martin Clifford
Homepage: http://www.completesource.net
Developer's Forums: http://www.completesource.net/forums/

>>> "Tyler Durdin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/26/02 11:21AM >>>

I already tried that and i got an error that said Cannot add header
information - headers already sent by (another snippet of code I have in the
page.