There is never a way to disable back, forward, home, etc buttons.  They all have
shortcuts that will ALWAYS work, so there's really no point.  Additionally, it's all
nice and good that your site works fine without using cookies, and don't take this
offensively, but if the client cannot use the back button without getting mishapen
results, then it doesn't sound as if the site is designed very efficiently.

Just my opinion.

Martin Clifford
Homepage: http://www.completesource.net
Developer's Forums: http://www.completesource.net/forums/

>>> Petre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/31/02 01:16PM >>>
HI
Is there a way I can disable the client's browser back button, forcing
them to use the navigation I built into the page?
Ideally, when they try to press "BACK" on browser, a popup asking them
to use the navigation instead would win first prize.

The reason I'm asking is again to do with sessions, I have an app
running 100% now without using cookies, but if the user hits BACK and
ignores the expire warning, the app produces unwanted results ( adds
form data again to the db etc.)
Just want to patch the holes.

Maybe write my own little browser that has no back button??