well....... yes, then maybe i made a mistake.... there was data related to
the id ..... then i delete that row.... and the data that was related to the
comments are gone away, because the row id has changed....so i would have to
put then manually again....

Flavio Bastos Amiel

000c01c23b50$050fcfe0$1113fe17@dominanta">news:000c01c23b50$050fcfe0$1113fe17@dominanta...