I've had the same problem, and I resolved it by using html tags instead of
headers, and the problem was resolved.  there are some issues I still
haven't been able to work out though (I want it to use cookies instead of
SID's).

001b01c260a7$cc6744c0$b402a8c0@mango">news:001b01c260a7$cc6744c0$b402a8c0@mango...