There is something out there called FXPHP which might fill your needs:

http://www.iviking.org/

on 10/3/02 11:23 AM, Webmaster MBTRADINGCO at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Bill Leonard                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.machinemen.com                                            407.464.0147

XrackHosting.com - Mac OS X hosting done right!
http://www.xrackhosting.com/