Elliot,

PHP works just fine with ODBC, using the iODBC Driver Manager as per
the HOWTO at http://www.iodbc.org.
This should work against FMPro under Windows as well.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism - OpenLink Software
Universal Data Access and the Virtuoso Universal Server
http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/whatis.htm