Never mind that!  I found the answer when I did the Google search.  It said
mHash come first, then libmcrypt then mcrypt.  So, that's what it should be.
Yea, it can also be libmcrypt 1st then mhash then mcrypt.  I got what I need
to know which is that libmcrypt should come before mcrypt.  So, it fit with
what Tom Rogers said.