Hi 1LT John W. Holmes, on the subject of Re: [PHP] Strange intermittant
errors, you said:

> Well, the only thing that comes from the client side is GET, POST, or COOKIE
> data. All the browsers should handle GET and POST data the same, so I doubt
> that's it. Is the work computer your on accepting cookies? Are values from
> cookies or sessions used anywhere in the SQL in question?

Thats just the thing, even on pages when the query involves NO external inputs
like GET, POST or COOKIE, e.g:

$res = mysql_query( "select * from news order by date limit 10");
$num_rows = mysql_num_rows( $res );

it'll work fine from all but this one machine. Also, other PHP powered sites
work fine from it! I just don't understand it...

Cheers,
Pete