From: Steve Jackson [mailto:steve@;webpage.co.uk]
Sent: 30 October 2002 6:37 pm
To: Php-General
Subject: Php web hosting

Anyone like to recommend a good host with good uptime for a high traffic
site? The host would need excellent technical support as well as be
feature rich (Multiple MySQL database support/listserver/SSL support
etc.)

I have been trying out phpwebhosting.com and they seem very good but I
am not happy with their technical support which is very slow response
time. We are based in Europe and they are in the US which might lead to
problems as they haven't answered any of our queries. Saying that they
have a good automated process in place which is easy to use.

Anyone out there have high volume sites with a feature rich hosting
solution?

Any examples of Phpwebhosting welcomed as well.

regards
steve.