It's ok. I understand that i can't use plain variables with register_globals=on, but this is only for GET variables or to all variables?

Thanks,

RB

From: Jason Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Other Notice problem...
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 01:42:56 +0800

On Saturday 09 November 2002 01:02, Marco Tabini wrote:
> Well, it's possible he's using an older version of PHP in which
> superglobals did not yet exist.

It looks to me as if he just wants to use plain $variable but with
register_globals disabled that's just not possible.

Unless you go through that extract($_POST) ritual, all of which is covered in
the manual and archives.

/*
The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred.
*/