On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:31:52 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Brian Fahrlander) wrote:

    OK, thanks for no help whatsoever.  But I'm not bitter; I'm here to report what I
found so that the next guy with this problem isn't stuck:

    The PHP docs say to change variables in /etc/php.ini (like the whole world knows
about) but the key is to *also* look into php.CONF, too.  That's where the problem
was.

    And though I don't understand why the second file was there, or why no one piped
up about it, this is the obscure answer to an obscure problem.

ICQ  5119262