Hello,

On 11/13/2002 07:40 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
You are simply not looking at the right presentation.  You are looking at
the pres1 version of Sterling's presentation.  The pres2 version, the one
he actually presented, has sliding bullets everywhere.  Not sure it is
online anywhere right now as we are moving servers around but that is what
the question was about and that is the system everyone has been using
lately.  It is an XML-based system with the ability to render slides into
a number of different formats.  It has nothing in common with the pres1
system you have been talking about.
It is odd that you say that your current presentation tool is there for one year and that Sterling Hughues just use that, but the last presentation of of Sterling Hughes that is from July 2002 uses the version that you say that is old. You seem be contradicting yourself.

Anyway, just like I suggested, if you have a better example, just point the URL, because it will be impossible to evaluate the current possibilities of your presentation tool otherwise.

Regards,
Manuel Lemos