De: BigDog [mailto:bigdog@;venticon.com]
Enviado el: Jueves, 14 de Noviembre de 2002 04:51 a.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [PHP] PHP Auth with Apache

Ed,

When you do auth with mysql and they succeed then u can set the
$_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] and in theory that should allow you to connect
to the directory because that should be set for apache http
authentication.

You might have to play with it, but i am sure you can get it to work.

.: B i g D o g :.