I can set the $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] and $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW']
easily enough but how would you pass that information along with the
redirect so apach doesn't prompt you for username and password? I have
tried the header("Location http://usernam:password@;URL") method and it
always prompts as well.

Thanks,

Ed